tirsdag den 28. februar 2012

FUGLSANG - THE PERMANENT COLLECTION



When I made my last post about Fuglsang Kunstmuseum it felt like a shame that I almost did not post any photos of the permanent exhibition. So here they are! I actually went quite close to a lot of paintings and brought my "camera" (iPad) all up on a detail/person to change the focus and and make the texture stand out more. I do that in real live too. I will walk alongside the walls with my eyes as close to the paintings as security allows me. I really need to get some real art on my own walls!

Here goes, again, I apologize for no mentioned artist names!



I love how accurately this portrays dew sliding down a window even though the window frame is kept looking more scruffy.




Woodcut print. At the Munch museum in Oslo they displayed some of his woodcut prints, but also displayed the actual wood next to them which I found a zillion times more appealing than the prints. All those details and the paint stains make the images much more subtle and interesting. I would have loved to see the woodcuts for this little bird cutie!









This lad is actually in the same painting as the little girl posted above it. I like to make them shine in the picture that originally contain a whole bunch of people!

 



That's it - I hope you enjoyed it! 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar