onsdag den 14. november 2012

BERGEN: OKAY?

This is the random post with all the best of weird Bergen! Enjoy!


Hello, we're 12 and we're curious about this pikkeri.

ALL rights? Impressive.


Cute mountain lift-dog. I also got a shot of this precious little thing sneezing (where he looked like a blur).

Seen at Ulriken. Sadly we never met a penguin.


"Haha, Norway, okay. This one I don't believe"


"Oh."



This cat gets an A+ for making you feel ashamed for no reason.

This Jolle gets an A+ for actually looking like a holographic hypno-dog.

Fake Tom & Jerry shirt. Norway has it.

Maher with his best "I won toilet paper" pose.

Pretty fly for a WIFI 

Many things can be said against selling underwear using fern and a noose, but at least it's original.  

People in statement shirts. I think  I made my point.

Hot Norwegian chicks.
Thanks for looking!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar