torsdag den 8. november 2012

BERGEN: STREET ART

I am going to make a series of blogs of my Bergen trip. Instead of days I will catagorize them. In this first post I will offer a selection of Norwegian official and non-official  streetart!

In the old town!

Can you spot it?

Yup, let's add a huge totem pole to decorate our city...


Spotted in a club bathroom! - It says: "I only like things that are pink"

Outside Kvarteret

Outside Kvarteret

Tom Waits spotted in a bathroom stall at Hulen

Jo and Adam made some art of their own at Hulen!
From the part of Bergen descriebed as "The Berlin of Bergen"

Just me and Maher playing around a window that was turning all its reflections into art.

Me chilling with mean Ibsen outside the national theater. 


Thanks for looking!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar